- Terms: By accessing the website at www.parkhotel.nz, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- User License: Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Park Hotel's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Park Hotel's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Park Hotel at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer: The materials on Park Hotel's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Park Hotel makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Park Hotel does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations: In no event shall Park Hotel or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Park Hotel's website, even if Park Hotel or a Park Hotel authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials: The materials appearing on Park Hotel's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Park Hotel does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Park Hotel may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Park Hotel does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links: Park Hotel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Park Hotel of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Modifications: Park Hotel may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service. 8. Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Wellington, NZ and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
(II) Email address
(III) Contact information
(IV) Interactions with us
(V) Billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
(I) To improve customer service
(II) To personalize user experience
(III) To improve the website
(IV) To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website. The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously). Functional Cookies This Website Will: Offer Live Chat Support, Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics Targeting Cookies, To allow third parties to run targeted advertising on other sites based on your online activity.
We will not share any personal information with third parties. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 0224931009, or 2 Day Street, Auckland